This is such an easy, quick, versatile, low fat, low calories,high protein and absolutely delicious healthy recipe!!
You can enjoy this with a salad or in a salad, stir fry, casserole, sandwich, quesadillas, egg bites, quiche,etc… And can find any of these recipes on my YouTube channel!!!
You can add other seasoning too!
This Entire Recipe is only 3sp on WW Blue and Purple 💙💜
The amount for WW Green 💚 depends on the amount of chicken you eat and oil!!
- 6 chicken breasts (use more or less it’s up to you)
- 1tsp or more Club House Smoulders Smoke Applewood Seasoning or any other Club House seasonings or different brands of bbq seasonings
- 1/8 tsp or more Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp or more garlic and onion powder
- 1/4 tsp or more Italian seasoning or oregano or basil
- 1/2 tsp or more regular or smoked paprika or habanero seasoning
- 2 tsp or more of Sesame oil 3sp
- 1tbs of Guy’s BBQ sauce or any other sugar free bq sauce
- 1tbs or more Joseph’s Syrup or any other brand or honey
Tip….Cut your chicken in half to butterfly it!! Makes it easier to cook!!!
Tip …You can marinate your chicken and either freeze in baggies or a few days or hours ahead! And if you don’t have time ahead that is fine too!!
- Add spices first to coat both sides of the chicken
- Add oil and rub on both sides
- Add bbq sauce and rub on all sides
- If BBQing cook on a medium to high heat for approximately 7 minutes or so on each side. Check with a knife to make sure chicken is fully cooked!
- If Baking add preheat oven to 350 degrees and place on parchment paper on a large cookie sheet! Bake approximately 40 minutes or more!!
- You can pan fry, grill on top of your oven on a medium to high temperature or use your dating coach nyctoo!!
- Eat immediately or keep in your fridge up to 4 days or freezer up to a month or so!!
You might like: https://www.kitcheniest.com/speed-dating-funny-stories/