This is such a fun, healthy, easy, satisfying, guilt-free, and absolutely delicious recipe you can enjoy making for yourself, children, grandchildren, company, or for a special occasion!
1 SP each on WW 💙💜💚 depending on the ingredients you decide to use!
Baked Donuts Recipe By Risa
- 1 cup self-raising flour ( or any other kind but add 2 tsp of baking powder)
- 1 extra-large or large egg
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 2 tbs of light Strawberry dating advice high school or plain is fine to use
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbs I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Light
- 1 cup of chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup of mashed ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup almond milk or any other kind
- 1/4 cup of Lakanto exclusively dating but not in a relationship or any other sugar substitute
- 2 tbs or more of Swerve icing sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbs of Sugar-free Strawberry Syrup or Vanilla
- Sugar-free chocolate chips
- Sugar-free syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray your donut pans well with cooking spray
- In a large bowl add egg, egg whites, strawberry syrup or vanilla, milk, salt, cinnamon whisk together
- Add sugar, butter, cream cheese and whisk very well
- Add flour and mix
- Fold in strawberries
- Add mixture to your mom donut pans ( I use 1/4 cup to fill them)
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes!
- Allow to completely cool before icing them!
you might like: nashville dating sites
- Add 2 tbs or more of Swerve icing sugar
- Add a bit at a time of either Sugar-free Strawberry syrup or extract or use milk, water, vanilla, or lemon juice to get the consistency you want
- Dip Donuts or drizzle on top
If using chocolate chips:
- Microwave for 30 seconds and mix then again for 30 seconds and mix
- Drizzle on icing or a plain donut
- You can sprinkle donuts with plain Swerve icing sugar too!! or add cinnamon to it!!
- Add any kind of sprinkles on top of the icing too!!!
Keep them in a sealed container in your fridge or freezer!!
Read more: Peanut Butter & Banana Waffles Recipe