This is a really fun, simple, versatile, satisfying, quick, healthy, guilt-free, no-bake snack or dessert option for you, your family and friends, children, grandchildren, and students!!!
Depending on the Ingredients you add will determine the Smart Points on WW 💙💜💚!
Table of Contents
Banana Apple Nachos Recipe By Risa
Ingredients are Optional and Versatile
- 1 medium or large apple or more (and kind)
- 1 medium or large or more bananas
You can just use just apples or Bananas and not both of course!!
It’s totally up to you!!
You can add the following options BUT be Mindful 😜👍👍:
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1 tbs or more Toasted Almonds or other nuts 1sp
- 1/4 cup or more Mini marshmallows 1sp
- A light drizzle of Sugar free chocolate/caramel/Strawberry Syrup 1sp
- 4 tbs or more Ultralight Coolwhip 1sp
- 2 tbs pb2 Powder is 1sp( add water to form the consistency you like) or 1 tbs or more of peanut butter
- Sprinkle of crushed Graham crackers or other https://www.kitcheniest.com/dating-a-girl-with-a-boyfriend/
1 or more small waffle bowls 2sp
- Sugar-free whip cream ( any Flavours)
- A pinch of cute sprinkles
- A drizzle of sugar free honey
- A tbs of your favorite sugar-free jam 1sp
- Add sugar free pudding
- Add Greek yogurt ( add pb2 or jam to it for extra flavour!)
- You can add your favorite dried fruit
- You can add coconut
- You can add pieces of Built Bars ( any kind and use my code RISA and get an extra 10 percent off your order) or any other protein bar!
Read more: Strawberry Banana Gluten Free Pancakes
- Slice your apples very thin and I like to slice my Banana on a slant!
- Put fruit on a nice plate or platter!
- Arrange toppings as a buffet style is optional or add right to your fruit!
Eat immediately and enjoy!!