This recipe is so easy, high protein, low fat, versatile, satisfying, quick and a great breakfast brunch lunch dinner snack or dessert option for anyone!!
You can double, triple etc this recipe and keep them in a sealed container in your fridge or freezer!
This Recipe Makes 6 medium Waffles
Only 1sp each on WW 💙💜💚
Banana Waffles Recipe By Risa
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup almond milk or any other kind of low fat milk
- 1tsp of vanilla
- 2 tsp Lakanto Monk sugar or any other sugar substitute
- 1/4 tsp 100 free cougar dating sites
- 1/3 cup ripe banana mashed
- 2tbs of pb2 Powder( or regular peanut butter or nut butter but account for the so on WW) and 2 tbs more to drizzle on top ( optional)
- 1 tsp of swerve icing sugar ( optional)
- 1/2 cup of flourish High protein pancake mixture or you can use
- Kodiak mixture or any other flour ( oat flour, almond or any other kind)
- Extra slices of fresh or pan fried banana ( optional)
- Sugar free syrup
- Ultra light cool whip
- Whip cream
- Sugar free chocolate chips
- Frozen yogurt
Note: Account for the smart points if adding any other ingredients!
Read more: Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe
- Preheat your Waffle Iron and spray well with choice of cooking spray!
- In a bowl add egg, milk, cinnamon, pb2 powder, vanilla and mix
- Add chopped ripe banana and mix well
- Add pancake mix and stir well
- Once your Waffle Iron is hot add mixture ( I use 1/4 cup to measure)
- Do not open! Allow to cook for at least 4 minutes
- Place Waffles on a baking pan to keep hot in your oven until ready to serve!
- Pan fry or cut fresh slices of banana to add on top of the Waffles
- Add 2 tbs of pb2 Powder with some swerve icing sugar and milk to drizzle over the Waffles
- Drizzle with sugar free syrup
Enjoy right away!!! ❤️😘
you might like: Gluten Free Strawberry Waffles