This recipe is about a healthier, versatile, kid-friendly and absolutely delicious, and yummy snack or dessert you can enjoy anytime without any guilt!! And who doesn’t want that? Right?😜👍👍
I don’t want to forget to mention that this entire recipe on WW is only 3SP if you add the chocolate chips on 💙💚 And 4SP on 💜
Table of Contents
Healthy Chocolate Banana Frozen Yogurt Bark
- 1 cup of zero fat Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbs of Sugar Free Banana Pudding ( Jell-O or any other product)
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup of chopped fresh or frozen bananas
- 1tbs or more( optional but so good) Lily’s Sugar Free chocolate chips or any other brand
- Add sugar free jam
- Add sugar free syrup
- Add nuts
- Add seeds
- Add sugar free pie filling
- Add other fruit
*Keep in mind the extra points if you are on WW!
You might like: Strawberry Banana Baked Donuts Recipe
- On a 8 x 8 cookie sheet add parchment paper
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and mix well
- Spread mixture on to the cookie sheet
- Place in your freezer not fridge to harden. It may take a few hours depending on your freezer temperature!
Allow to thaw for a minute or so before cutting into bark pieces!
Keep in a sealed container or baggie in your freezer for up to 4 weeks or so!
I’m looking forward to hearing from you and hope this recipe helps you on your health journey!
You are worth it!! You are in control!
Let’s do this!!!😜❤️👍👍
Read more: Double Chocolate Mocha Baked Donuts Recipe