This recipe is about how to make healthy and very filling, creamy, delicious, fruit and vegetable smoothie!
I love sneaking in lots of spinach to my smoothies for extra fiber, minerals, and vitamins!! And when I’m not in the mood for a salad this is a great option to get in your veggie intake!! Your kids will love it too!!!
I’m not saying this is a meal replacement at all but it’s definitely a great snack, before or after a workout, and goes with any breakfast, brunch lunch, or dinner drink!
I only count the milk! 2sp on WW💜💚💙
Healthy Berry Smoothie Recipe
- 1 or more huge cups of fresh spinach
- 1 cup or more of unsweetened Coconut Milk or any other low-fat milk option 2sp
- 1/2 cup of frozen yogurt bark( see my recipes)
- 1 or more tbs whey protein powder or any other kind
- 1cup of frozen berries of your choice ( blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, Raspberries)
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- You can add ice cubes to make it even thicker
- To thin it out add more milk or water
- Add all ingredients to your Ninjas or blender!!!
- Enjoy right away!!!!
I’m looking forward to hearing from you and hope this recipe helps you on your health journey!
You are worth it!! You are in control!
Let’s do this!!!😜❤️👍👍
Read more: rich man dating site