This fish recipe is a great look lunch brunch dinner and snack option for you and your family and friends!!! The great thing is your kids won’t be able to tell that it’s not deep fried!!!
Tip: Cut the fish into strips to serve children or grandchildren and present them as fish fingers!!!!
High protein, low fat, versatile and absolutely delicious healthy meal!!!
The Entire Recipe is only 3sp on WW Blue and Purple 💙💜
Depending on the weight of the fish add the points too for WW Green Program 💚
This is a single portion size! Make as many pieces of fish as you want!
Breaded Fish Recipe
- I used Salmon but you can use any other fish instead!!!!
- Onion and garlic powder
- 2 tbs or more of Litehouse Dilly Dip Light or any other low fat dressing and brand ( can make my dill sauce recipe on my other fish video)
- 1/4 cup or more panko crumbs
- Optional to add other herbs or spices
- Olive oil spray or Olive oil
- Add different herbs and spices
You might like: Baked BBQ Chicken Recipe By Risa
Directions for the Fish
- Sprinkle both sides of the fish with onion and garlic powder and of oregano
- With a kitchen brush spread the dip on all sides of the fish
For the Crumbs
- Add a sprinkle of onion, garlic and oregano to the panko crumbs.
- Next dip your fish into the crumbs and make sure you cover all sides!
- Heat your medium well sprayed skillet on a medium to high temperature
- Only add fish when it’s hot ( should hear a sizzle sound)
- Cook for approximately 8 minutes each side to so depending on the thick size of your fish!
Tip: only flip fish over once!!
- Spray fish with Olive oil or cooking spray and the pan when you turn it on the other side!
- Eat right away!!! I love it with a salad, stir fry, veggies and dip, grilled vegetables, strands vegetables! Have my mashed potatoes, squash, rice too ( check out my recipes)!
Enjoying a well deserved meal is key to your successful health journey!!!
You can enjoy this cold or hot the next day! Reheat it in your toaster oven or big oven to get crispy again!!