This recipe like most is versatile! Add the ingredients that you love!!
The entire Recipe is only 3sp on WW Blue and Purple 💙💜
And Zero Smart points per cup!
On WW Green💚 it’s 4sp for the entire recipe and Zero Smart points per cup!
- 1 cup broccoli or more
- 1 cup or more of chicken ( white meat is lowest)
- 1 cup combination of red, yellow peppers and zucchini or any veggie
- 1/3 cup or more shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup or more green onions or any kind of onion
- 1/2 cup or more chopped apples
- 1/3 cup or more blueberries
(or use any other fruit or not)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- You can add garlic, fresh herbs, or other spices if you want!
you might like: No Bake Banana & Apple Nachos Recipe
3 Ingredient Dressing
- 3tbs of Hidden Valley Ranch Light Dressing or any other Brand
- 3 heaping tbs of Zero Fat plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbs of sugar free honey or syrup
- You can double or triple this dressing if you make a larger salad!
Optional to add in Salad or on top
- Roasted almonds or other nuts
- feta/boccocini/any other low fat cheese
*Account for the Smart Points on WW*
- I used leftover boiled chicken but you can use any kind
- Add everything to one bowl or
- Add layers to a mason jar or
- Add in small piles in a bowl as shown in my video
- Add dressing over the salad or add to individuals portions! The longer it sits on the vegetables the better it tastes!
- Keep in the fridge up to one week in a sealed container!
Read more: Best BBQ Vegetables Recipe By Risa
Read more: Roasted Butternut Squash Recipe By Risa