This is a super easy, high fiber, low fat, low calorie, guilt-free, and absolutely delicious brunch, lunch, snack option for you, your family, and company!!!
For those of you on WW
The Smart Points depend on the amount of Cheese, milk, and size of Potato you use!!!
On WW Blue and Green 💙💚it’s 10 so for the entire recipe!
On WW 💜 its 6sp
Remember to account for the different nutritional information!!!
I would say 0sp per cup because you end up with tons of soup!!!!
How to make Broccoli Soup at Home
- 1 large bag of broccoli florets or more
- 1 large onion
- 4 or more cloves of garlic
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 container vegetable stock ( any brand and you can use chicken)
- 1 container or more unsweetened almond milk or any other milk ( or just use water!)
- 1 cup shredded or diced carrots
- 3 cups of water
- 1 medium potato
- 1 tbs or more of both onion and garlic powder ( I always add more at the end!)
- 1 tbs oregano or more (add more at the end )
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Any low-fat cheese!! Add whatever kind you want!! Best to add at the end! And as much as you want!!!
- Frank’s hot sauce or chili peppers is optional!
Read more: shadowgun deadzone matchmaking server
- Add some I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Light or any low-fat margarine and or cooking spray to a very large pot or use a slow cooker or instant pot!
- Add your onion and garlic and allow to sweat and get brown! But watch closely!
- Add your carrots, celery, and mix
- Add your Broccoli and mix
- Add your milk, stalk, and water
- Add spices
- Add your Potatoe ( you don’t have to add if you don’t want to!)
- Allow cooking at a medium to low temperature!
- Once soft use your emersion blender to blend well ( yes you can use a potato masher or a regular blender but be careful and don’t add too much soup or it can explode!)
- Allow soup to cool for several hours! Like any soup the longer the better and even better tasting the next day!!!
- Finally, add your cheese!!
- Taste Taste Taste and see what spices you want to add!
- Enjoy and keep in a sealed container in your fridge or freezer!!!
you might like: