Simple, healthy, low fat, satisfied, and a delicious side dish option for lunch, brunch, or dinner!
For those on WW Blue and Purple 💙💜 it’s Zero Smart Points unless you add toppings!
For WW 💚 it will depend on the weight to accounts for the smart points and whatever you add on top!
Table of Contents
How to Roast Butternut Squash
- Butternut Squash!!!!!! As many and as big as you want!
- Salt and pepper to taste
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Light or Original or any low-fat butter or margarine optional
- Monk sugar or syrup or honey optional
- Cinnamon or cinnamon sugar Optional
- Sour cream or Yogurt optional
- Line a cookie sheet with tin foil, spray it well!
- Preheat your oven to 400 Degrees ( regular or convection)
- Place your squash on the cookie sheet and bake for approximately 1.5 hours!
- If your squash is small it will take less time to soften! So check after 1 hour!
- Once it’s soft then cut down the middle and place the seed part face down. You can spray it with Olive oil or cooking spray if you want but not necessary!
- Cook for another 30 minutes or so until golden brown and you will notice that the squash has caramelized!
- Remove the seeds and mash with a fork! Keep or remove the skin!
You might like: Roasted Brussel Sprouts Recipe
You may add the following which is optional
- Butter or margarine
- Salt and pepper
- Cinnamon or cinnamon sugar
- Sugar or syrup or honey
- You can also add sour cream or Yogurt too!
Eat right away or keep in your fridge for you to 5 days in a sealed container! Reheat in your microwave to the temperature you like!!
Read more: How to Freeze Squash?