This is such a fun, easy, quick, healthy, guilt-free, and absolutely delicious scone recipe ever!!!!
- 1 cup of self-raising flour ( or all-purpose flour and add 2 tsp of baking powder)
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup of Swerve Brown Sugar or any other sugar substitute you have
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 cup of chopped apples (any kind)
- 2 tbs ripe mashed bananas
- 3tbs very cold I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Original
- 1extra large egg
- 1tbs vanilla
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- 2 tbs or more of Swerve icing sugar for the icing
- 1 tbs or more Caramel Syrup
- 2 servings of Lily’s chocolate chips ( or more options for the icing)
- 1 tsp or more lemon juice or vanilla or cinnamon or milk or water ( for the icing)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Add parchment paper to a medium https://www.kitcheniest.com/internet-dating-profile/
- Bake for approximately 15 to 17 minutes
- In a bowl add flour, some cinnamon, and butter ( use a whisk or chopper to break the butter to form a crumble)
- In another bowl add egg, banana, sugar lemon zest, vanilla, and whisk together well
- Add wet to the dry and mix together
- Add cinnamon to your apples and then fold into mixture and use your hand to form a ball ( if sticky add a bit more flour)
- Add mixture to your cookie sheet and press down to form a disk shape
- Use a sharp knife to cut in half and keep cutting to form 8 triangles
- Use a small spatula to spread them out on your cookie sheet!
- Once baked allow to fully cool before icing them!
Read more: man dating a bisexual woman
- Add swerve icing sugar to a bowl
- Add lemon juice or vanilla or milk/water a little bit at a time until you get the consistency you like.
- Use a whisk to drizzle over your Scones
- Add caramel syrup over it!
- Microwave the number of sugar-free chocolate chips you wish to use in 30-second increments and mix. Drizzle on top of the icing or plain Scones as another option!
- You can also use just Swerve icing sugar to Sprinkle on top and add the caramel syrup on top!
- Keep your scones in a sealed container in your fridge or freezer!!
you might like: Low Fat Churros Ice Cream Bowls