In this article, today I’m going to teach you how to make one of my favorite ways to make pizza using Cauliflower!!!
A great lower carb option for you, family members, friends, children, and grandchildren, your company will absolutely love this!! It’s so versatile and you can enjoy it not only as a meal but as a snack or appetizer too!
For my Vegan or Vegetarian friends use different cheese and toppings!
Only 6sp on all WW Programs 💜💚💙 depending on what ingredients you use!
Double or triple this recipe to make lots!!! It’s super delicious!!😋
Best Cauliflower Steak Pizza Recipe
- 1 or more large cauliflowers
- 1/2 cup or more my homemade marinara ( check out my YouTube video) or use regular pizza sauce or jar marinara
- 1/2 cup or more low fat cheese ( mix any kinds together! Mozzarella, Parmesan, Asiago, Romano, etc.…)
- 10 slices turkey pepperoni is optional
- Sprinkle as much Onion and garlic powder on top
- Sprinkle as much Oregano or Italian Seasoning on top
- Sprinkle smoked paprika on top ( optional)
- Grilled veggies
- Turkey or regular bacon
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Any vegetables
- Fresh garlic or herbs
Read more: Low Carb Tortillas Pizza Recipe
- First preheat oven to 425 degrees!
- I like to have a crispy crust! So take a large skillet or Rock Grill Plus and spray well with cooking spray!
- Cut your cauliflower into steaks carefully! Make sure that they are thick or they will fall apart
- Add to your heated grill
- Sprinkle seasonings to cover the top of your cauliflower
- Add marinara to the cauliflower
- Add cheese next to the cauliflower
- Add pepperoni or any topping you want!
- Add the entire oven proof grill to your preheated oven and bake for approximately 30 to 40 minutes! Check to see when your cheese is melted and the cauliflower is soft!
Keep them in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 5 days! Reheat in your microwave or oven!
Enjoy! Please let me know what you think!!!
You are worth it!! You are in control!
Let’s do this!!!😜❤️👍👍