This is such a quick, easy, low fat, high protein, and absolutely delicious healthy recipe! Enjoy them for lunch, brunch dinner, or make them smaller as a slider too!!!
This is 3 Smart Points for the Entire recipe on WW Blue and Purple 💙💜
This Recipe is 15 sp on WW Green 💚
Double or triple this Recipe to freeze or if serving a crowd of people!
Table of Contents
Homemade Teriyaki Chicken Burger Recipe
- 1 lb or more of extra lean ground chicken meat ( of course you can use other Protein)
- 3tbs or more Sugar-Free Teryaki Sauce ( use any or a low sugar one)
- 2 tsp or more garlic powder
- 1 tsp or more onion powder
- 1/2 tsp or more oregano
- 1tsp roasted garlic and pepper seasoning
- 1tsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 all seasoned bread crumbs
- Add chili peppers or flakes
- Add Spinach or kale
- Add sauteed onions, mushrooms, and peppers
- Add other herbs
Read more: Chicken & Sauteed Veggie Burger Recipe
- Preheat your grill or bbq or frying pan on a medium to high temperature and spray well
- Add all ingredients together and gently mix until incorporated!!. Don’t over mix!
- Form patties with a cookie cutter or form with your hands!
- Add burgers to your grill! Cook for approximately 5 or so minutes and spray pan again before turning over on the other side
- Add more Teryaki sauce on one side until cooked and add more on the other once flipped over!
- Eat right away or keep them in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 5 days and in your freezer for approximately up to 3 months!