This is such an easy, quick, versatile, and absolutely delicious healthy low-fat Burger!!!
💜💙 only 4sp total
💚 only 16 sp total
Depending on how big or small you make them, I get 9 Large burgers!
Table of Contents
How to make Chicken Veggie Burgers at Home
- 1 cup of a combination of sauteed onions, mushrooms, peppers,
- spinach or any other vegetables you want to add ( tip keep them in your freezer for a quick recipe)
- 1/3 cup seasoned breadcrumbs 3sp
- 1tsp or more garlic plus or regular garlic powder/fresh garlic
- 1 tsp or more onion powder
- 1/2 tsp or more oregano
- 1tsp or more sesame oil 1sp
- 1 tsp or more dating with bipolar
- 1 heaping tsp sugar-free BBQ sauce
You might like: https://www.kitcheniest.com/good-online-dating-profile-male/
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a pan with parchment paper to make sure your grill is well sprayed.
- I like to use a cookie cutter to form my patties so that they are the same size!
- You can use your hands to form large or smaller burgers!
- Add everything to one bowl and mix together! Don’t over mix just until all ingredients are incorporated!
- Make sure your grill is hot and sprayed well! You can add more BBQ sauce on top if you want or add later!
- You can also add some olive oil spray on top to add extra flavor when cooking, grilling, or baking in the oven.
- Cook for approximately 4 to 5 minutes on each side!
- If baking cook for approximately 30 minutes or so depending on your oven!
- Enjoy with your favorite condiments and on a bun, leaf lettuce, or on its own!
- You can freeze raw or after cooked! keep in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 5 days or in your freezer for up to 3 months!