A great high-protein snack, after work out, breakfast or dessert option for you, family members, friends, children, and grandchildren!
A delicious treat to serve for guests, take to work or school, or to bring to a party or celebration!!!
kids will love to help bake and definitely decorate these delicious donuts too!!!
This Recipe Makes 12 Delicious Baked Donuts!!!
They are 1 smart point on all WW Programs 💙💚💜
You can make lots and freeze them too!!! Keep in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 7 days if they last that long!
Table of Contents
Best Baked Double Chocolate Donuts
- 1 cup of Flourish Pancake And Waffle Mix or you can use Kodiak Pancake And Waffle Mix or any HIgh Protein Mix or regular flour, Oat flour, almond flour
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 2 extra-large eggs or vegans can mix flaxseed with water instead
pinch of salt
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries ( optional or any other fruit)
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk or any kind
- 4 tbs Lakanto Monk sugar or any other sugar substitute
- 1/2 cup or 2 medium mashed ripe bananas
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbs instant coffee/ 2 tbs boiling water
- 4 tbs cocoa
Read More: Strawberry Banana Baked Donuts Recipe
- Add nuts inside or on top
- Add sugar-free chocolate chips inside or on top
- Add Icing after ( see recipe below)
- Sprinkle with swerve icing sugar after baked and cool
- Add sugar-free chocolate or caramel syrup after baked and cooled
- Add melted sugar-free chocolate chips after baking
- Add sprinkles
Here are Icing Options after the donuts are completely cool!!
- Add 4 tbs Swerve icing sugar with 1 tbsp cocoa and add water ( 1/4 cup or so( consistency you want to drizzle on or dunk donuts directly after they are cooled down!
- If you want more mocha flavor add coffee with boiling water to it. If too thick add water. If too watery add more Swerve icing sugar to get the consistency you want.
- Dip cooled donut in icing or drizzle over!
- For plain frosting use the same amount of Swerve icing sugar and water. You can add vanilla or lemon juice if you want!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes
- Check with a skewer inserted to see if the donuts are baked well.
- Spray your donut pan with cooking spray well to avoid sticking!
- In a large bowl mash bananas
- Add eggs and whisk
- Add milk and whisk
In a Separate Bowl:
- Add flourish or whatever high protein flour of choice
- Add baking powder, salt, cocoa, and sugar mix together with a fork
- Add dry to wet and mix until incorporated! Don’t over mix
- Fold in blueberries or choice of fruit (optional)
- I use 1/4 cup or so to add the mixture into the donut pans!
- Bake and allow to cool! Then add icing ( see above for options)
- Once donuts are cool take a butter knife to insert and cut gently around each donut! This will help them come out easier!