This is a super easy, quick, satisfying, healthy, delicious, and nutritious as well as guilt-free big salad! You can honestly enjoy it any time of day and for any meal, snack, or after work out option!!
This recipe can only be calculated by you depending on the Ingredients you add!!💜💚💙
Remember it’s versatile and can use as many veggies as you want!
Table of Contents
High Protein Cobb Salad Recipe
- 1 cup or more of https://www.kitcheniest.com/review-of-free-russian-online-dating-sites/ or any kind
- 1/2 cup or more of spinach
- 1/3 cup or so red, yellow, orange peppers
- Broccoli, cucumbers, or any other vegetable is great!
- 1 or a more hard-boiled egg
- 2 or 3 slices of Avocado
- 1/3 cup or more chicken breast or other proteins ( beans, lentils, chickpeas, turkey, bacon)
- 2 tbs shredded low-fat cheese of any kind ( optional)
- 1 tbs almonds or seeds optional
- 8 or more Cheese Whisps optional
- 1 tsp or less sugar C raisins
- Sun-dried or any other tomatoes optional
- Olives optional
- 1 Apple or other fruits are optional but delicious!
I love Balsamic vinegar with any Sugar-free DaVinci Syrups
Lighthouse Opa dressings especially the Blue Cheese one 2 tbs 2sp
Renee Poppy-seed Dressing
Oil and Vinegar with garlic and Lakanto Monk sugar and some shredded cheese ( see my salad dressing videos)
Read more: High Protein Broccoli Omelette Recipe
- Add lettuce and spinach then add veggies then add everything on top! I like it to look pretty! Especially when serving it to others!
- You can make it a few hours before but if you do the night before don’t add the nuts, Cheese avocado, or egg until you serve it!
- Add your favorite dressing and enjoy!❤️👍😘