I ended up with 18 or so patties! The amount will depend on how big or small you make them!
- On WW 💙💜 the total Smart Points are 6!
- On WW 💚 the total Smart Points are 18!
- I eat about 4 or 5!
- You can double or triple this recipe!
How to make Healthy Falafel Patties
- 1 can or more of chickpeas
- 1 medium onion 1/2 cup or so ( Vidalia, red, white)
- 3 or more pressed garlic
- 1/2 cup of fresh parsley
- 1tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp or more cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt or more
- pinch of pepper
- 3 tsp flour ( any kind)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Add coriander
- Add tahini
- Add other spices
Read more: aspie dating sites
You can make these 3 different ways!
I prefer pan-fried for Crispiest as done in my video!
You can add to parchment paper on a cookie sheet and bake at 375 for 22 minutes or so! Put on convection for crispier texture!
- Add to your Air Fryer! This is another great option!
- First, wash and rinse off your chickpeas!
- In your food processor(Cuisinart) add chickpeas, onion, pressed garlic, salt and pepper, oil, lemon juice, cumin, and pulse until combined. Don’t over mix or it will be too mushy!😜
- I add the mixture to a bowl and gently mix in flour and baking soda with a fork! Again don’t over mix!
- Add olive oil spray to a large skillet or if you own a Rock Grill and make sure it’s on a medium to high temperature
- Form a ball and then press on your grill into Patties! I use my cookie cutter to form the same size!
- Allow cooking for approximately 3 or 4 minutes before turning over!! Do not flip over right away or they will fall apart!
- Tip…Spray them and the pan when you turn them over!
- Eat immediately or keep in your fridge for up to 5 days! Reheat them in your oven for crispy texture or microwave!
- Eat with your favorite tzatziki or sauce!