This is a no fat, low calorie, zero sugar added, quick, easy, absolutely delicious, guilt-free dessert, snack, or meal option!!!!
This recipe makes 6 servings!
1 Smart point on each WW Plan💚💜💙
6 Smart Points for the Entire Recipe!
You can double, triple, etc if you want to make lots for a company or freeze for other meals!
Table of Contents
How to Make Waffles at Home
- 1 extra-large or large egg ( 1/4 cup of egg whites, egg creations or egg beaters lowers the points on WW 💚)
- 1/4 cup almond milk ( or any)
- 1/3 cup of canned or fresh chopped peaches or peach preserve
- 1/2 cup Flourish or Kodiak Waffle and Pancake mix
- Self-raising flour or any other flour ( almond, oat, all-purpose)
- 2tbs Lakanto Monk sugar or any other sugar substitute or sugar/syrup
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla or so
- 1/8 tsp or more cinnamon
- Sprinkle of salt
- Add coconut
- Chocolate chips
- Blueberry syrup
Add on Top After Cooked:
- Peach preserve
- Ultralight cool whip
- Light whip cream
- Any Sugar-free syrup
- Peanut butter or PB2 Powder
- Swerve icing sugar
- Extra peaches
- Frozen or fresh Yogurt
I used my Dash Waffle Recipe! I bought it from Amazon!!
Preheat your Waffle Iron and spray well with cooking spray! spray each time you add batter!
You might like: Peanut Butter & Banana Waffles
- In a medium bowl add egg, milk, monk sugar, salt, vanilla, cinnamon and whisk well
- Add protein mix and whisk together
- Fold in chopped peaches
- Use a 1/4 cup to measure and add to the waffle iron
- Allow waffles to cook for approximately 2 to 3 minutes each! And don’t rush and open it right away!
- Repeat until all mixture is finished!!
Enjoy right away plain or with your favorite toppings!!
keep them in a sealed container in your fridge or freezer!
Read more: Gluten-Free Strawberry Waffles