5 Simple Ways to Clean Copper Pans – Kitcheniest
Copper pans are now a day’s very popular among chefs and home makers. When you use any type of pan in your kitchen, the last step is clean it and some time it becomes very challenging. For the easy cleaning purpose you have to use non-stick pans for cooking that will make your job easier. Copper pans are best non-stick pans which becomes best choice for kitchen. There are various easy ways to clean them.
How to Clean Copper Pan in less time:
There are step which should be followed for cleaning a copper pan:
- When u have used the pan and now want to clean you have to put it in sink.
- It is not sufficient to clean it with just dish soap so it is recommended that you have to coat its exterior with salt, it gives shine to its outer surface.
- Now add vinegar on it.
- Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off the vinegar and salt.
- You will see the magic.
- For further cleaning, pour some vinegar on sponge and scrub the pan with it.
- You can sprinkle the salt on the surface to get better result.
- At the end rinse off the pan and now it is cleaned.
you might like: 3 Easy Ways to Season Red Copper Pan
Other methods to clean the copper pots and pans
There are different other method to clean the copper pans.
- Lemon and salt
- Baking soda
Lemon and salt:
- Pour some salt in the plate.
- Cut a lemon into a half.
- Dip the lemon into the salt and coat salt on it and scrub the pan with it gently.
- At last rinse it with cold water.
When you want to enhance the quality of you pots and pans and make the shiny and bright you have to clean your pan with baking soda and you have to follow the following steps:
Empty your pan.
Sprinkle baking soda on the cloth.
Scrub the pan with it carefully.
Rinse it with clean water.
Pour or squeeze ketchup on the cloth.
Rub that cloth on the pots and pans.
In a minute they will come into copper color.
Pour beer on the surface of dirty pan.
Let it sit for a while.
Wipe it off with tissue or soft cloth.
Rinse it with cold water.