This recipe is about how to make a healthier option Ice Cream Cone Treat!
I don’t know about you but this girl has a sweet tooth and I love ice cream cones!!
Since losing 130 pounds I have modified so many of my favorite sweet treats which have kept me satisfied and on track!
This one is super easy, healthier, low sugar, low fat, guilt-free, versatile and you can make it quickly for yourself, family, friends, and kids will love this!
A great option for a party or celebration too! You can make it into a treat buffet for adults or kids to put together themselves!!!😜
Best Mini Ice Cream Cones By Risa
You are counting the cool whip and cones if you are on WW 💜💚💙
So for one, it would be 2SP for the regular size cone or for 2 mini cones!
- 1 to 2 cups of any fruit you enjoy ( depending on how many cones you are making have lots of fruit available) ( bananas,, Strawberries, pineapple, blueberries, kiwi, etc..)
- 6 tbsp. or more Ultra light cool whip or any other cool whip option
- Ice cream cones ( chocolate covered or plain and regular size or small) I bought mine at Walmart using the Great Value ones
- Chocolate or Caramel Sugar Free Syrup
- Sugar free jam
- Sugar free pie filling
- Chop all your fruit into small pieces
- In a medium bowl add fruit
- Add cool whip to a separate bowl
- In a cone layer with fruit then cool whip until filled up to the top
- Add optional ingredients if you want!
I’m looking forward to hearing from you and hope this recipe helps you on your health journey!
You are worth it!! Your in control!
Let’s do this!!!😜❤️👍👍
Read more: 3-Ingredient Banana Yogurt Bark Recipe