These Cookies are dedicated to my Very Best Friend Fern who has named them her “OMG” cookies!! Why? because every time she takes a bite she says “omgggggggggggg”!!!!
Yessssss they are that delicious! Ok, not one of my low-fat recipes but remember that you can enjoy everything in moderation! And they make a fun treat to make with your children or grandchildren too!
The no bake cookies are a great, quick, and easy recipe to satisfy your chocolate and sugar cravings very quickly!!
4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Cookies Recipe By Risa
- 1 pkg of milk chocolate chips or any other kind you want
- 4 cups of Rice Krispies
- 1 cup of Peanut Butter ( crunchy or smooth)
- 2 cups of marshmallows
- Add coconut
- Add nuts
- Add raisins
- Add sprinkles
- Add dried fruit
- Add seeds
- try other cereals too!!!
- Add water to a medium pot and add a Pyrex bowl on top
- Add pot and bowl to a medium to high temperature on your oven
- Allow water to come to a boil
- Add chocolate chips to the bowl and mix until melted
- Add peanut butter to the chocolate and allow to melt and mix well
once melted together use oven mitts to take off the oven ( Be Careful)!
- Set aside for a minute or so to cool
- Then add Rice Krispies and marshmallows
- Mix together!
- Use a large spoon to drop spoonfuls of the mixture to the cookie sheet!
- Add to the freezer to harden quickly ( approximately 30 minutes or so)!
- Add to a sealed container or Baggie if they last that long!
- Keep them in your fridge or freezer!