This recipe is about enjoying your favorite breakfast/ brunch, lunch dinner meals without any guilt!! Like a muscle, it takes work, practice, patience to change your habits!!
But guess what?!! You can and will be able successful!!
I’m definitely not an expert but over the years I’ve developed many experiences, tips, and strategies that have helped me and many of my followers!!
This entire recipe on WW is only 4sp!
You will get 6 or 7 mini waffles or a couple of large ones depending on the size of your grill!💜💚💙
I use Flourish Pancake And Waffle Mix but Remember my recipes are versatile!! So you can use any other high protein mix like Kodiak, etc.
Table of Contents
Healthy Pumpkin Waffles By Risa – Gluten Free Waffles
- 1 Large or extra large egg
- 1/4 Cup egg whites
- 1/2 Cup of pumpkin pure (not pumpkin pie filling!)
- 1/2 Cup Flourish Pancake And Waffle Mix or any other high protein brand mix
- 2 Tsp or more of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 Tsp cinnamon or more
- A sprinkle of salt
- 1/2-3/4 Cup of blueberries or any other fruit is optional ( but I highly recommend adding for more satisfying and nutritious meal)
- 1/4 Cup almond or any low fat Milk or water
- Add sugar free chocolate chips
- Add pumpkin seeds
- Add any seeds
- Add nuts
- Add any fruit
- Add sugar free jam or syrup
- Add low sugar ice cream or frozen yogurt
- Add your favorite yogurt on top
- Add ultra light cool whip or light whip cream afterwards!👍👍
- Spray your waffle iron well with cooking spray to avoid sticking!
- Add egg and egg whites to a medium bowl and whisk together
- Add pumpkin pure and mix well
- Add pumpkin spice, cinnamon and salt and mix well
- Add protein mix the add milk or water to get the consistency you like. If it’s thick add a drop more milk or water
- Add 1/4 cup or less of mixture to your mini waffle Iron! Use more for a larger grill!
- Allow to cook for 2 minutes before opening and checking them!
Enjoy immediately or place in your oven to keep warm! A great option for the weekend, holiday season, celebrations with family or friends! No one will even know they are having a high protein, low-fat low sugar meal!!!!😜
You can double or triple this recipe and keep them in a sealed container in your fridge or freezer!
A great meal, snack, or dessert option!
I’m looking forward to hearing from you and hope this video helps you stay on track! Please leave a comment and share my YouTube channel!
You are worth it!! You in control!
Let’s do this!!!😜❤️👍👍