This is a delicious, low fat, low carb, low-calorie side dish or snack!!!
The Entire Recipe on WW Blue Green or Purple 💙💚💜 is 3sp
Table of Contents
How to make Roasted Brussel Sprouts at Home
- 2 lbs or more ( or less) Brussel sprouts
- 5tbs or more Joseph Sugar-free Syrup or any brand or honey
- 1tsp or more jarred or minced garlic
- Pink Hymalaian Salt to taste
- 2 tsp or more Sesame oil 3sp
- 1tsp toasted or plain sesame seeds
- Sprinkle of chili flakes (optional)
- Olive oil spray ( if using regular olive oil count the smart points!)
Read more: dating site badoo
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- You can air fry too!
- First Add tin foil to a large cookie sheet and spray with Olive oil spray
- Wash brussel sprouts well and dry
- Cut the bottoms off
- Slice Brussel sprouts in half
- Add Brussel sprouts to the cookie sheet
- Sprinkle with a choice of salt and olive oil spray or Olive oil
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes
- While baking make your sauce ( you can make it ahead of time and keep it in your fridge)
- In a bowl add syrup, garlic, and sesame oil and whisk together
you can add chili flakes ( optional)
- After 30 minutes drizzle the Brussel sprouts with the mixture and use a spoon or spatula to coat both sides
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds
- Bake for approximately 5 minutes then turn over to brown both sides well!! Bake another 5 minutes!
- Eat right away!!!!
- You can keep them in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 5 days!!!