It is a delicious, guilt-free, healthy Rose’ Sauce Quick and easy one pan recipe that’s so versatile. This is a single portion but you can double, triple, etc
This recipe is only 5 smart points on all 3 programs 💙💚💜 if you follow WW!!
Please remember to check the Nutritional information of the products that you are using!! They may vary!!!
Rose Pasta Sauce Recipe By Risa
- 2 tbs I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Light Margarine or any low-fat butter or margarine
- 2 tbs flour
- 1/4 cup or more of my homemade marinara or you can use store-bought
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk or any low-fat milk
- 2 tbs or more of low-fat cheese
- 1 tbs fresh basil
- 1 tbs or more of chopped garlic or a sprinkle of garlic powder
- Sprinkle of salt and pepper
- Sprinkle of fresh or dry parsley optional
- For a spicy sauce add a tsp of hot sauce or red peppers
Remember to taste and see what you may want to add!!!
you might like: Homemade Pear & Apple Sauce
- Add zoodles
- Add low carb pasta or any kind
- Add chicken meat
- Add turkey meat
- Add my meatballs
- Add veggies
- Add shrimp, crab, or fish
- Add tofu
- Add chickpeas
- Add a combination of these choices too!
- In a large skillet on a medium heat
- Add margarine/butter and melt
- Add flour and start whisking
- Add milk slowly and keep whisking to make sure there are no lumps
- Add spices and whisk
- Add cheese
- Add whatever protein, veggies, and or pasta
- Add extra cheese on top if you want!!
Eat immediately!! Keep any leftovers in a sealed container in your fridge!!
Read more: Creamy Broccoli Soup Recipe