This is a super easy, quick, zero fat, no sugar, gluten-free, and delicious breakfast brunch lunch dinner snack after or before a workout, and dessert option!!!!
You can double, triple, etc this recipe and keep them in your fridge or freezer!! Reheat in your oven in only minutes!!!!
These are great to whip up for yourself or your company!!!
This Recipe makes 4 Waffles
For those on WW Blue 💙5sp
WW Green💚 7sp and WW Purple 💜1sp. But that’s accounting if you use the same ingredients!!
Table of Contents
Gluten-Free Strawberry Waffles Recipe By Risa
- 1 extra-large egg or 1/4 cup of egg whites, egg creations, or egg beaters!
- 1/3 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup of Oat flour 4 sp ( can substitute for Almonds or coconut for gluten-free and for anyone else regular flour )
- 1/4 Tsp of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk or more if too thick ( or any other milk)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbs mini sugar-free mixed race dating in south africa( any kind) 1sp
- Add ultra light cool whip
- Add new dating apps
- Add sugar-free jam
- Add more fruit on top
- Add yogurt on top
- Add low-fat ice cream or frozen yogurt
- Add nuts and seeds
- Add swerve Icing sugar
- Add pb2
- Add peanut butter
- Add eggs and bacon with them
Plugin your Dash Waffle Iron and spray with cooking spray to avoid sticking! Allow it to get very hot!
you might like: Delicious Blueberry Lemon Donuts
- Use a food processor to make your own oat flour!
- Pulse for a few seconds
- Cut strawberries into small chunks
- Add all ingredients to a medium bowl and mix well ( if the movie seems too thick add some more milk)
- Use a 1/4 cup to add some of the waffle mixtures into the hot pan
Allow to cook and don’t open the lid for approximately 3 to 4 minutes!
- Repeat until all the batter is finished.
- Use a spatula to get all the mixture out of the bowl!
- Eat immediately with the topping and or side dishes listed above!
- If you are making a lot then keep them on a low heat on a cookie sheet on your oven before serving to keep them hot and crispy!
- Keep in a sealed container or baggie in your fridge or freezer!
- Reheat in your oven!!!
Read more: Homemade Peach Waffles