This Recipe makes 9 Servings depending on how big or small you slice it!
10 Smart Points on WW 💙💜
14 Smart Points on WW 💚
Green Program can lower the points by using Egg Creation’s or Egg Bearers.
This is a healthy, versatile, satisfying, quick, and easy recipe to enjoy all year long!
For Passover, you can use matzo meal for the filing and topping!!!
Keep in your fridge for up to 7 days in a sealed container!
Table of Contents
Healthy Vegetable Casserole Recipe By Risa
- 2 Extra large eggs or to lower the points use egg creations or egg beaters
- 1/4 Cup egg whites
- 1 Cup combination mixture of sauteed onions mushrooms and peppers ( can add dating someone from another country)
- 1 Cup shredded zucchini
- 1 Cup spinach
- 4 Cups cauliflower rice or chunks
- 2 Cups of broccoli rice or chunks
- 3 tbs or more low fat shredded cheese ( Asiago , Romano, Parmasean, or any other)
- 1/3 cup or more seasoned bread crumbs ( can use oat flour or any other flour, panko crumbs but add spices for flavor)
Spices: 1/2 tsp or more ( it’s up to you)of oregano, smoked paprika, garlic plus or garlic powder ( fresh garlic), onion powder, roasted garlic, and red pepper seasoning
sprinkle of both salt and pepper
- 1 tbs I can’t believe It’s Not Butter Light or any other low fat Butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup of Corn flake Crumbs
- 3 tbs Crispy Onions (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees
- Spray your Casserole Pan ( 9X9) with any cooking spray
- Add cauliflower to your Cuisinart to form rice and do the same for the Broccoli (or leave chunky) set aside
- Shred your Zucchini set aside
- In a large skillet spray and allow to get hot then add your onions
- Sauteed onions until brown and add mushrooms and peppers until lightly brown and set aside until cool
- In a large bowl add your eggs and egg whites and whisk
- Add all spices and mix
- Add all veggies and mix
- Add cheese and mix
- Add breadcrumbs and mix well
- Add mixture to your pan and press down
Read more: Simple Pumpkin Pie Apple Sauce Recipe
- Add Margarine to your skillet and allow to melt
- Add corn flake Crumbs and combine well then for more flavor add spices
- Sprinkle some oregano, onion and garlic powder
- Crush up your crispy onions
- Add mixture on top of your casserole
- Bake for approximately one hour!
Eat right away or allow to cool before keeping in your fridge!