This Recipe Makes approximately 9 Burgers depending on how big and thick you make them!
3 SP for the entire recipe on WW 💙💜
12 SP for the entire recipe on WW 💚
This is Vegan, Vegetarian, and gluten-free friendly!!!
You can double, triple, etc this recipe!
Table of Contents
Zucchini Fritters Recipe
- 1 cup shredded ivy league dating app
- 2 cups of chickpeas
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup of a mixture of sauteed onions mushrooms and peppers (you can use any kind of dating brazilian girls)
- Seasoning: 1/2 tsp of chipotle powder, onion powder, garlic plus or garlic powder
- 1 tbs of chipotle sauce (or Worcester or Frank’s hot sauce)
- 1/3 cup oat flour ( almond or coconut or any gluten-free flour)
- add light mayonnaise
- add mustard
- add shredded cheese
- add shredded lettuce
- add tomatoes
- add pickles
- add a bun
- add BBQ sauce
- add relish
- add ketchup
- add any other condiments you enjoy
- Spray a large skillet or grill well and allow it to get hot at a medium to high temperature!
- Sautee onions and mushrooms and peppers until lightly brown and set aside to cool
- Shred your Zucchini set aside
In your Food Processor
- add shredded Zucchini
- add all spices
- add chickpeas and black beans
- add the same amount of spices to your oatmeal flour
- add sauteed veggies
- pulse until combined
- stop and use a spatula to wipe down the sides
- pulse again until smooth
I use my cookie cutter to measure the burgers
spray burgers with Olive oil spray
Tip… Allow Burgers to cook on one side before flipping over!
Enjoy your https://www.kitcheniest.com/british-bangladeshi-dating-site/ with a salad, raw or Steamed Veggies, stir fry, etc…
Check out my Recipes!
Read more: Chicken & Sauteed Veggie Burger Recipe